Conferences - Trainings
Faced with the flood of available data, our conference-training sessions meet your need for reliable and concise information on current issues. Understanding why you need to act, informing and involving your employees (managers and/or teams) are essential prerequisites for your move.
Electroshock Conference and Rebound workshop
Electroshock is first of all a global conference (from 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the level of personalization) on the environmental and societal stakes, the perspectives of the years to come and the actions to take.
The Electroshock conference can be followed by a Rebound workshop.
Our experience and background in both business and NGOs have led us to build a unique presentation of the environmental and societal issues that shape our future.
Both conference and workshop can be given in person or via a videoconference system.
Electroshock conference content
- A state of the art of the main environmental and societal data from international reports (UN, IPCC, IPBES...), information from our NGO partners, reference books (The 6th extinction, the Club of Rome Report, Prosperity without growth...) and the work of collaboration and review of NGOs and experts with whom we work. This part can be customized according to the issues of your sector of activity or territory
- The 5 major alarms: Living, Climate, Resources (Energy - Water - Minerals), Social, Health
- Causes: individual impact, pollution, demography
- The origins: individual and collective cognitive biases
- The perspective of a global collapse in the coming decades and the societal implications, in collaboration with Pablo Servigne, co-author of How Everything Can Collapse
- Psychosociological blockages, denial mechanisms and the different reactions and emotions in the face of collapse.
- Actions taken at the political level, by companies and by civil society.
Two main principles of reaction: resilience and cooperation
An uncompromising exchange between us and your teams.
Following the conference, we provide you with an analysis of the evolution of the participants' emotions and states of mind and a synthesis of the conference data.
The Rebound workshop
Following the conference, we can organize a Rebound workshop, a moment of cooperation in collective intelligence between the participants. This workshop is optional but highly recommended as it allows the development of the energy necessary to set things in motion and to identify the major actions to be implemented,
All the content and an analysis of the Rebound workshop are also given to you in order to capitalize on the ideas and projects that emerged during the workshop.
Some pictures of the conferences and workshops
Some feedback from our conference participants
« Very good state of the art, the elements presented are very factual and not ideological or passionate. »
« A synthesis of objective documents that indisputably establishes the breakdown of the model. »
« I liked the real talk, the richness of the slide show with the illustrations, the statistics provided. »
« It puts the ideas back in place and for my part, allows me to understand my reactions/emotions a little better. »
« When we talk about cooperation, we often sound like Care Bears ! I finally have something to argue even more. »
« What I liked most : the conclusion about new strengths that can rise and the desirable aspect of transformations.»
N.B. Feedbacks have been translated from french
Organizing an electroshock with or without rebound
To organize an Electroshock conference, contact us and specify your modalities (setting, expected audience, etc.). We will get back to you as soon as possible.